October 10, 2013

Countdown - 21 days - Lakeview Cemetery




Lakeview Cemetery was a pleasant place to explore.  Located in the White Lake Township / Clarkston area, there are 5000+ graves here.  I was impressed by the unique & beautiful stones I saw. 




 I love this poem about an unborn baby talking to God, asking who will take care of her, and it's her guardian angel "Mom".





 Awesome!




 Some visitors there with me. 

 front & back




 Very cool!


 I took this before walking up the hill & finding out the name on the plot was the same as my maiden name!






 All these mausoleums actually opened outside the cemetery fence!  



 I thought maybe I could see inside the crypt, but also am glad I couldn't see anything!








  
 Love the artwork on this one!  Very personal for a young boy. 


 Oh no !!!!!  Look who climbed into my car!

 Busy people!






  

 







Love this one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!