October 21, 2013

Countdown - 10 days - Cake!


I apologize to the 2 people who stopped by before I realized I didn't have an actual post! For you - have some cake!

I follow the blog CakeWrecks.com and they have a segment called Sunday Sweets.  This week featured creepy cakes.  And they are freakin' amazing!  Honestly, I wouldn't want to eat these, since they are pure artwork.

These are all from the page linked to above, so I didn't reference any sources. Click on the links to see more.





They feature some cool Tim Burton cakes, too.





5 comments:

  1. Works of art!!! How can people eat some of these? It would have be a heartless server who cut into them, cause I couldn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them I wouldn't' even begin to figure out HOW to cut them, even if I wanted to!

      Delete
  2. Those are amazing! I watch good networks Halloween Wars every year to see stuff like this and some of these are even better,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to look for that show. I've heard about it and it sounds cool.

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!