October 01, 2018

30 days til H'ween!

words hello GIF

If you're visiting from the Countdown the Halloween or Blogoween linkups, welcome!
(everyone else, welcome back!)

I'm Lisa, the brains & brawn behind the Maple Grove Cemetery.
MGC is my Halloween yard display that I began in 2008....  which means...
happy anniversary GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
10 years!!!!

Hmm.  How to describe MGC?  Silly & with just a touch of spooky?   It's a cemetery & there are lots of skeletons..... but the skeletons are a bit goofy, so it's hard to say what they'll be up to!  And expect appearances by my mascot Chuck. 
Chuck checking out the hole the gas company dug in our yard earlier this summer.

I'll be posting every day except Sundays for the entire month of October.
I'll explore some cemeteries, check out some cool local (SE Michigan) places, take you along on setting up Maple Grove, whatever I happen to be seeing / doing / thinking at the moment!
...waiting ! 

Countdown to Halloween

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

2 comments:

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!