October 25, 2018

6 Days til H'ween! Tillson Street part 3

This rounds up the visit to Tillson Street for this year.  I probably won't be going back to see it at night - unless it happens to be lit up late on the 1st, since I'll be out that way and I can't NOT drive by!








I've seen pics circulating on FB of a skeleton in a bubble bath - this one is just a bit redneck that he's bathing in the wheelbarrow!


It was neat to get a good look at the Home Depot Headless Horseman.

I really like their trees, too.





This hearse was in a yard at the other end of the street in the past. 
Cool that they share props!

They had all of the dinosaur skeletons!


There will be a part 4, but of other places I found in & around Romeo.



Countdown to Halloween



 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!