October 25, 2018

6 Days til H'ween! Tillson Street part 2

Moving onto part 2 of Tillson Street.
I took over 150 pictures so there's no way I could put them all on one post!

I love all the detail on the Masquerade house.





Kinda creepy how my camera lost focus for the Slendermen!
This is a crowd favorite here.


This is my personal favorite, since ME LIKE HOCKEY!
Here's a better shot of the opposing player flying thru the air - taken the last weekend in September before they officially began setting up. 
Last year, the homeowner was out talking to a lady from a local news station.
Her camera was on the sidewalk unattended - I could have so easily jumped in front of it & did some interpetive dance or something..... but I controlled myself. 
sabrina the teenage witch laughing GIF





The drunken hockey mom was a funny touch this year.


The 'locker room'

and a random solider behind the Zambonii?




Countdown to Halloween

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

1 comment:

  1. Just fantastic. Now only if every neighborhood was like that at Halloween. We drove around last night through a couple nearby towns and while we found some houses decorated, they were few and far between.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!