October 22, 2018

9 Days - on the road to Ohio

Last Friday,  I went with Mom & my sisters (and Chuck, of course) to see my (our) brother in Dayton.   We stopped in North Baltimore, Ohio at a Petro truck stop for lunch.  I'm so glad we chose there - it was all done up for Halloween!



The witch had a sensor in her bowl so when you reached in, she looked up & cackled!



Hmmm, it all looks so good!

The trough water feature was a nice touch with floating bones & such.

The scarecrow did the same thing as the witch earlier


Hooray!

Countdown to Halloween

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

2 comments:

  1. I like that pic of Chuck as the prisoner. :) (Chuck is your skeleton, right?) I'm starting to think of him as a live creature after seeing him look so interactive on these outings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one in the stockade was part of the display in the truck stop. Chuck in his tuxedo shirt is mine! I know I get some weird looks when I have him out & about with me - the best one is when I had him dressed like an elf at Christmas-time and we were in Arkansas walking around downtown Hot Springs and a lady called out asking to see my "baby". Surprise!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!