October 28, 2017

3 days - Tillson Street - part 1

In nearby Romeo, Michigan is Tillson Street - imagine an entire street with almost every house (which are mostly historical Victorians) decorated over the top Halloween!   It's pretty awesome.  I do a T.S. post every year.  Most of the houses are decorated pretty much the same every year, just changed up a little, like I do.  But that's OK - when houses get known for a theme, they should just stick with it. 

So I (and my sidekicks Chuck & Jack) drove into the north end of Romeo, since there's one house along Main Street that I wanted to see (last year they had a skeleton out by the road holding a sign, hitchhiking to Tillson Street!)  But there was some traffic so I turned down a side street - to my delight I found another house I wanted to look at. 

So this post really isn't Tillson Street yet, but still lots to see! 
(I'm breaking this down into 4 posts because I took 160+ pics!), 
 Chuck is fueling up with a pumpkin pie Pop Tart
The house on Main Street.
 
Jack taking advantage of the dog bowl.  
Dog lady!

Now we're going around the block to Bailey St
 
. I liked their hearse!
 Worth making a trip to go see!
 

 This is on the way back to the car. 
I bet this is cool at night!
 There were also some houses somewhat closer to Tillson Street, in the block behind Thee Office Pub & Cookery (who makes fantastic Halloween-themed soup served in a bread bowl, btw)







Love this!
Yeah, I need a pony for next year. 

Now we are moving over to head west up Pleasant Street.  It's one over from Tillson Street.  Not as many houses decorate, but there are enough to make the walk up one side & down the other worthwhile.  
 

This guy was pretty awesome - I couldn't tell what his robes were made out of.
Almost like corn husks?
 
This is probably the most disturbing house I saw!!
A whole lotta naked Barbies.... 
 
This was a seriously huge spider! 
 
I wonder how many people miss this?
 
 
 (I love this house!)
As you drive down Pleasant St - you're looking directly at this house at the end of it.
They may only have 2 dinosaurs in their yard, I still give them kudos for scoring an old Army truck and putting the Jurassic Park emblem on the side!
stay tuned for parts 2 - 4
they'll go live at 4am, 5am & 6am. 

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!