October 19, 2019

#countdowntoHalloween day 12 - Secret Reapers!

I do a Secret Reaper post every year, since I participate in the HalloweenForum Secret Reaper every year!

So basically, once you excitedly commit to signing up, you compose your "likes & dislikes" list.  Since everyone's Halloween style is different, this is helpful.

You include your theme for the year, things you want or need for your haunt, etc - and things you *don't* like,  for example I don't do blood & gore, zombies, movie & TV characters, etc so I make sure to list that.

You post your list on the thread and send the same list to the coordinator, along with your name & address.  When the specific day arrives, she will send another participant your info and you get someone's info.  There's a minimum dollar amount but things can be new, thrifted, handmade, whatever.     

There's the main SR and SRII right after for those who missed out,or just found it, or just want to do it again!  I do both each year, since it's fun.

Of course, my box inspector cannot possibly wait until I actually empty the box.
My Reaper hand-bejewelled this skull - so pretty!
One can always use creepy cloth!
You can also add personal details on your likes list.  I mentioned that I have 3 cats and that there's a grandson on the way, so she included a little something for them!
The tiny socks are adorable!
This was destined for Chuck, but it's too big so I'll put it on one of my 4' skellies.
I love Halloween socks!  I wear them year round.
This guy is super cute! 
....and yummy smelling pumpkin soap.

I'm posting these backwards, but oh well!  The next pics are from SRI.

I got a 'teaser' card from my Reaper.

Box inspector couldn't wait for this one, either!
Skeletons - her dress is very fabulous.
Candles are useful!
Rusty (orange cat) was trying to steal the little skeleton.
This is a nice heavy cotton table cloth with a spider glued on.  I'm not sure if the rest of the spiders were supposed to be on there, but the cloth will be nice for the spool in the shack. 
I never did find out who sent me this package.  The card was signed "Spooky" and there's noone by that screen name on the Forum!
Towels are awesome!

I have been in contact with my first victim who enjoyed all I sent and the second victim is in the UK, so her package is still en route.  I hope it gets there before Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!