October 30, 2019

#countdowntoHalloween day 1 - Happy Halloween Eve!

Ya know, sometimes you need reminders!  
Yes - I have this in my calendar after I realized last year that I didn't take many pics.
 



I love the horse 'pulling' the coffin, but the location is less-than-optimal. 
It's hard to see from the road.

*Noted for next year!

 
I love the yellow mums.
 


Margaritas, of course!




 *Noted for next year - lights inside the shack!
The "haunted" CB still entertains me, especially when we realized that each channel has a different saying.
 
From other angles, Frank looks like he's sitting on a toilet!
 



These goofy ghosts always make me smile.








and now to brave the rain some more!

 









Let's see what the forecast is for tomorrow!

This doesn't look too bad - this is Michigan after all.
However......
*
*
*
*
Tomorrow night???
*
*
*
*
 55 mph winds & a 10* wind chill???
Michelle Tanner Wow GIF by Bubble Punk
I do believe once the sirens go off at 8pm, some things will be coming down / moved up against the house.
#1 will be the horse - the wind has already gotten knocked him over twice this month and I don't want to risk him breaking.

Happy Halloween - almost!


2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "For a good time dig here" Hehe! Great photos. I love those nighttime shots with the colorful lighting! This is all great! And you have those googly eyes on the plant like in that old SNL skit with Christopher Walken. :)

    I hear ya about the weather. I've been complaining all day about the snow. Hope your weather wasn't as cold and windy as expected. Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!