October 19, 2011

Day 19 - Apothecary WIP

I'm pretty happy with how my shelves look so far.....there are still a few details needed to be added.

 Overall.

 Top shelf.  
I totally love that green leaf!  The pic doesn't do it's glittery-ness justice!

 2nd shelf
It's funny how rice looks like dried maggots.  LABEL THAT!!

 Bottom shelf.


 Overall.
I confess to liking this array best.



 That urn WILL be painted. 
I'm also pretty tweaked about the 2 small crystal goblets 
that I found at the Salvation Army for $1.50!

And for some random fun....

 Looking out the front rain-covered window at 2 of the floods. 
Does anyone else see the face in the window square next to the skeleton's head???
Or is that just me?

Don't worry Terrance - I can fix that!
The girl & one of her friends got happy moving him 
(read - shoving him in the back window of the car)
so they could go to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!