September 21, 2011

I got reaped!!

I mentioned here about my Reapee, well, it was my turn!!

I had just stopped home after work this afternoon to change shoes before going grocery shopping - but there was a package on the front step!  Needless to say....shopping got postponed.

Hmmm, I wonder who it's from???

 
Ooooo, a burnt box??

 
It was cute that everything was covered in this tablecloth.

 
I just kept pulling more & more out!!


Here's a closer look.
Velvety spiders & a glittery sign,


Snakes!  
Oh, the fun I can have with these!!


Grow critters!
I actually like the skeleton how it is. 


Lotion & cupcake mix!
There was also a piece of pumpkin spice bark (like fudge) but I ate it. 
It was yummy.


The broken glass gel things are awesome!  
I'm thinking bathroom mirrors.

And OMG, a blowmold!!! 
Too awesome for words. 
I've been collecting JOLs to add to the cemetery this year!

And seriously - I wonder who it's from!!  There was no return address at all.  I checked the tracking # on USPS & it said it originated in Tacoma, WA.  Didn't help a whole lot, since the Secret Reaper Exchange had somewheres like 150+ people involved!!

I'm sure sooner or later I'll find out who it is, so I can thank them properly.   They did really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!