December 06, 2012

Creepmas Day 6 - Calvin & Hobbes


Because, who is more awesome than Calvin & Hobbes?

Dad - I think we better get that kid to a psychiatrist - snowman car accident


Dad - You can always tell when you get to our house - two headed snowman


Calvin - You don't like my snowman house of horror do you?


Calvin - While I'm doing this brain surgery, you can make a donor and do a heart transplant! Susie - Forget it Calvin I'm not playing with you anymore.


Calvin and Hobbes attempt to build a huge tiger snowman


Dad - That's enough TV! Go play outside. Calvin - I don't want to go outside. Hmph!


Dad - You have to admit it's slowed down the traffic on our road


If you do a job badly enough, sometimes you won't get asked to do it again.


Dad - No one else at the office talks about this kind of thing.


Calvin - It's a new year .. A new beginning! Hobbes - Very inspiring!


Susie - It's no surprise to me that nobody's sold a house on this street for six years.


Dad - He knows I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!