Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Creepmas Day 4 - bad gifts, part 3
My husband is a self-proclaimed geek. He's a crazy smart computer programmer, ham radio operator, 40-something year old pure geek. Here is his input on what NOT to give him.
10. Ugly sweaters
buy here (yes! you really can buy this)
9. elephant thong. Seeing as hubby is on the chubby side and even though I love him dearly - I don't want to EVER see him in a thong!
8. Any info from the Scooter Store (he's got info from them before)
7. Offers to join AARP. remember he's in his 40s. He's got info from them before, too!
6. toilet bowl brush - this is random.
buy here - if you really need to!
5. Justin Bieber Christmas DVD
4. One Direction fan club membership
sign up here
3. Spanx for men
2. Celeb-4-a-day , because I mean, who doesn't want paparazzi & such following them around?
1. Ball-room Jeans - "Hidden Crouch Gusset lets you crouch without the ouch"
Posted by Lisa at 4:30 AM