October 03, 2024

#CountdownToHalloween2024 - Secret Reaper


Every year I participate in the Secret Reaper over on the Halloween Forum.  It's been getting tough in the recent years, since I don't decorate inside the house anymore (until the Spawn & GrandSpawn move out, anyway) and I really don't need anything for the cemetery.  But it's a lot of fun go get a mystery gift in the mail and then send a little something to someone else who is eager waiting the be "a victim"! 

This is what I just got - 
My Reaper did some stalking on my blog and noticed I have a lot of critter skeletons, so she made me this. 
This is a really cute metal sign.  I especially love the maple leaves. 
Gifties for the GrandSpawns!
I didn't get a good look at what was inside, since they snatched them up and poof!
I know there are stickers, little skeleton Army guys (which the grandson loved!) and glow necklaces that we put up and they'll get to wear on Halloween. 
They also really enjoyed all the suckers.  
Hmmm!
Earrings!
They have all been worn already.  
I'm especially entertained by the ghosts, since the sun comes in my window at work just the right angle to hit them and make iridescent glow spots on the wall. 
I keep looking at this book and just haven't had a chance to dive into it yet.  
It's the History of American Cemeteries and I just know I'm going to love it. 
Big bunches of grass for the cemetery - I like to have sprouts at the corners of the headstones so these will be perfect.
I noticed Rusty was really interested in the box, he knew there was something in there for him!
It's a skeleton on a bouncy string and he plays with it lot more than the girls do! 
Close up of the Grandkid's suckers - they're really pretty, too!

I hope my victim enjoyed her's too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!