October 21, 2024

#CountdownToHalloween2024 - more new additions (oops!)


It seems like there's something in the days before Halloween that I feel the need to get on eBay and manage to win an auction (or two!)  which means that inevitably my item doesn't arrive until after Halloween...

This year is kind of different whereas my items will be arriving BEFORE Halloween! 
I found this one with 15 minutes left on the auction. 
I've got the shipping info, but it doesn't appear to be in transit yet.  Supposed to deliver between 10/25 & 10/30 but it's only coming from Minnesota. 
I had put this on my watchlist when I did the auction about and got an email from the seller offering a discount, so I took it!  I have the tracking and it's arriving Wednesday! 

Darn that the Spouse works from home and will be see them be delivered!  
 

1 comment:

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!