October 09, 2024

#CountdownToHalloween2024 - my critter sanctuary

 


I see other people who have a lot of animal skeletons say they have a petting zoo or pet semetery or whatever.  I decided I have a critter sanctuary. 

The grandson helped me bring all the critters out into the front yard and put them in piles by type of critter. 

I wanted to do this for inventory purposes! 
Bats
The grandson and one of his favorite skellies. 
Random bone pumpkin. 
Chamelon
This is the other that the Grandson loves to carry around. 
Turtle
Bird
Piranha
since we call the granddaughter piranha girl because she's been known to bite.
Gargoyle
Bunny
I actually have 3 penguins - one was in the garage waiting for Apoxie Scuplt to dry after he was decapitated in transit. 
3 legged iguana
I'll find that 4th leg somewhere!
Rat & mice
Cats
Raccoons
yes, I ended up keeping the weird one from Oriental Trading
SQUIRREL!
Dogs minus one
Goats
I have a bigger goat, but it's head was a casualty last year when a big headstone fell on it.  I'm not sure if it's fixable. 
Owls
Geese
Piggies
The chicken flock
The big hen's leg was a casualty of the wind last week. 
It'll be an easy fix, but until then, she stands on a JOL. 
Donkeys
Cows
The variety of equines
ZipTie the horse
DucTape the pony
ThumbTac the unicorn 
Velcro the mini
and it was purely coincidence that they were by that headstone!
The other dog 
and everyone in Michigan needs an armadillo! 

I honestly have shown some restraint in that I didn't buy the 2' shark from Oriental Trading, the Otter from Target or the Sloth from Walmart!   


1 comment:

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!