October 02, 2024

#CountdownToHalloween2024 - orchard trip #1


My grandkids had their first daycare field trip last week.  The Spawn thought she would be working so I took the day off to go with them.  She ended up getting to go. 

There are many Blake's Orchards in SE Michigan, this is the first time I'd been to this location. 
"Train" ride out into the orchard to pick apples and little pumpkins. 
There were lots of fun little vignettes like this. 
Speaking of pumpkins - there was still a blossom! 
I never dreamed when I bought that cross-body bag that it would be a perfect size for Chuck! 
Yucky apple. 
I'm afraid I have to sell the grandson - he was scared to go in here! 
Of course the herd of kids running out of the in door, screeching loud enough to shatter glass probably didn't help.  I peeked around the first corner and saw dancing skeletons and he told me that he only likes my skeletons because they just stand there. 
The granddaughter went thru with no problem. 
They also had a little petting farm.
The donkey didn't quite know what to think of Chuck! 
She had the softest nose!
Play trucks!
We missed a lot of stuff, but it was a fun day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!