October 01, 2023

Happy October! #countdowntohalloween2023


 Welcome to October and the 1st post in my 2023 Countdown to Halloween!

...waiting

Join me as I set up my Halloween display, explore real cemeteries, check out cool local places, see what kind of Shenanigans Chuck gets into and whatever randomness happens to pop into my head! 

I wasn't able to do much Saturday 9/30 due to various family stuff, so I let Marvin go out there with his safety gear on and let people know that Maple Grove Cemetery was under construction!

So make sure you follow these self care tips and let's get ready for Halloween season!



Quick reminder of what 2022 looked like.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you and Marvin pull together! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!