October 04, 2023

#CountdownToHalloween2023 this & that


Just some random stuff. 

Tim Horton's has glow in the dark trick or treat buckets!
We got one with Timbits (31 of them!) and one without. 
Since we don't need the grandkids fighting over them. 
I recruited my helpers to bring the critter skeletons out to the front yard.  
For some reason, this damn goat's batteries are still good!  I just went back thru old pics and I believe the first year I had it was 2018.  And it's annoying as heck! 

I have new cords & 5 watt bulbs showing up today so I can get the rest of the Mosh Pit lit up.  
I still can't figure out why Menards put a c7 bulb into a black plastic skeleton!  You can barely see the belly lit up.  It's in front but you can't see it!
Mooooooooo!
Cow ghosties!

My chores for tonight are the lights in the Mosh Pit and bringing out more big skeletons.  Right now there are a total of 3 + the horse.   

Let's start checking the weather!  
It'll change daily until then, but let's hope we have no rain or snow!
I actually don't mind it on Halloween itself, it's November 1 & 2 when the Spouse & I attempt to put everything away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!