July 29, 2023

Shaking my head / laughing under my breath

Someone tell me - is there anything about this blog that you're looking at RIGHT NOW that would give you the impression that this was an actual business / office for a real cemetery???

Thankfully I have comments moderated, because someone left this comment on a post I made back in 2019.  

"I paid to have a headstone set at my grandmothers grave in March 2023.  It's now Mid July. Headstone is still not set.  Nobody calls me back after 7 messages.  The headstone was delivered and set against a tree.  Then moved and dropped on the grass where it's been for 2 months.  The management company cashed my check and never set the headstone.  My mother had been so disappointed and upset.  Shame on IMG Management and Maple Grove Cemetery for making this a miserable experience."

While this is sad this has happened to someone (who posted anonymously) I would love to know what they were thinking!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!