October 05, 2020

Day 5 of Halloween - Wonky Skeletons

It looks like Chuck 2.0 only lasted a year!  
We went to the apple orchard on September 20 and he was fine then.  I think when we got home I dumped him on the kitchen table with my purse & various other items is when the latest catastrophe happened. 

I stopped at Walgreens before work one day and picked up a new 3 foot skeleton with the thought to replace 2.0.

This year's offerings are NOT Chuck-worthy!  
The new one on the right isn't as friendly looking. 
It also has an underbite. 
For some reason, then new one even looks bigger. 
It's got huge hands, too!
All this I could deal with.  
*
*
*
*
*
BUT IT HAS BACKWARDS FEET!
I had noticed when I was walking thru the store that his feet were folded up against his ankles.  What I didn't notice that the top of each foot is literally concave and formed to the ankle bones! 
They're literally made backwards, there's no taking them off and switching legs.  

So needless to say.... 
2.0 got the electrical tape treatment. 
I never thought I'd have to use anything from my first aid kit on a skeleton! 

And the other guy?  We'll find a job for him.  
He may end up in the cemetery with some new friends. 




#countdowntohalloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!