October 03, 2020

Day 3 of Halloween - Welcome!

Woot!  Welcome to the 2020 Countdown to Halloween!
I'm a bit late getting started on my countdown posts this year.  
Life happens... and sometimes I feel like I need a clone!
Halloween 2019

I'm located in SE Michigan and live with my Spouse (who mainly stays out of my way in regards to Halloween, unless I need help then he'll jump right in), our 23 year old Spawn and 9 month old GrandSpawn, aka BabyBoy.  We also have 3 cats who have varying interest in what I do. 

You can expect to see a variety of topics; like exploring real cemeteries, the adventures of Chuck the skeleton, shopping hauls, and whatever happens to float my boat!  I don't do horror or blood & guts, tho.  
#basicwhitegirl at work
That little tree by my phone is my favorite thing ever!
Look closely - there are a couple leaves thinking about changing in my big ol' maples!  
Seriously, tho.  They're a pain in my butt. If we're lucky - all leaves will be down by Thanksgiving. 
On the plus side - I am able to have a "disco" light shining up into the leaves as part of my cemetery lighting. 
Me & Chuck
He has traveled quite a bit with me and is always up for something fun!



#countdowntohalloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!