October 12, 2020

Day 12 of Halloween - a work in progress

So here's what's going on in the cemetery so far. 
I made my first "campfire" that I'm pretty excited about.  I love how it turned out!  
oh man - too much excitement around the fire!

Then I borrowed a couple of benches from my sister for the skeletons to sit on.  
I almost forgot about the picnic table for the little guys!
Gravity is a powerful thing tonight!
Shadow on my house.
On the neighbor's house. 
Holding the kitty!
I will be moving some skeletons around.  
The little guys need to be doing some fun stuff instead of sitting here like they're in a choir. 
The horses need a person by / on them!
I'm not happy with the pony right there, either.  
Getting there!
Here's another part that needs some attention. 
The big stones up against the house now blend in behind all the action in the cemetery. 
They need to be lit up some more, in a contrasting color.  
*** duly noted in my handy-dandy notebook!

Stay tuned!



5 comments:

  1. The horses are great but I agree, I boney rider would be just the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am lovin' your yard! I wish I lived in a place I could do something like this.
    Maybe your little guys and girls could be playing a ghoulish game of checkers. The pieces being little black/white ghost. Or have them playing "go fish" with "real" fish! LOL I can't wait to see what's next!

    Master Crypt Keeper, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great display and thanks for the outstanding nighttime photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!