April 24, 2013

U is for Undead



Welcome to Day 21 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge, 2013!  Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  This blog is all about my love of Halloween.    I'm not into gore, so don't expect to see a lot of that.  I love exploring cemeteries, so several of those will be featured, as well as props I have made and other ideas I've admired on the Halloween Forum and Haunt Forum and Pinterest.

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.  Check them out!
Random Ramblings - lives up to its name.  Totally random.
The Life of Lisa - health & weight loss related

********************

Undead teddy bears, that is!  I promised no gore for this challenge, so whatever you do - do NOT search for undead bears on Pinterest.  There are some really nasty specimens on there.  However, I found some cute dead bears on Etsy and they all happen to be from the same shop!!

I just read the Etsy shop page and they come with death certificates and coffin-shaped gift boxes - SQUEEE!

I really don't know the owner of this shop, but look how adorable these are!!!!

"Vegas"

"Nigel"

"Buddy"

"Merropi"
I love this one!!

"Jo Jo"

"Punk"
Look at the graffiti! <3

Time to go shopping - why have I not checked out Etsy before???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!