November 08, 2011

SQUEEE! I got an award!!

My very first one!

Actually, I got it last Friday, but life happens and I haven't had time to adequately express my excitement & appreciation until now.


A big THANK YOU to Ked from Something wicKED this way comes....  you totally have to stop by and check out his awesome blog and also get a chuckle out of his adorable Halloween cat, Lilly. 

Alrighty.  I hope I don't screw this up.  There are some conditions I have to follow now that I belong to a Loyal Order of the Zombie Rabbit.  By the way....it bears a striking resemblance to the emblem on the trucks at my work.  Coincidence???


So anyway....I need to....

A.  Give this award to up to 10 who you like, but also give a couple to the "Next Blog" Slider on the top so random bloggers can feel the love of a stranger.

LOL - I was curious and looked to see just who the "next blog" may belong to.... The Johnson family - 2 seminary teachers and their large brood of kids....(I'm sure I'd get struck down if I paid this forward to them!!)  and I didn't go any farther because I was laughing too hard.  Sorry.  No random awarding from me!

B.  Post those you gave the award to, so fans of your site can see the places you like and that you Paid it Forward, too.

Gonna be a tough one!!!!  There are so many blogs that I enjoy and so many are deserving of such an award. 


Alrighty - I should continue to stash my indoor decor, but I hear a Red Wings game calling me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!