AKA the reason why no coworkers bother me in person!
And my manager who shares the office 3 days a week is awesome that this doesn't bother her!
This is what you see when you walk around the corner.
The corner of my desk.
The corner behind me (complete with artwork from the grandkids)
Walter the Work Skelly was a birthday gift when I turned 50.
I found those black & silver bats at Kroger for $2!!
There were 30 in the package with puffy 2-sided tape dots.
From my desk looking toward the door.
Ya know - if they ever decide to fire me, I'm gonna need help taking all my belongings out to the car!
This doesn't even show the boxes of holiday stuff and the rest of my plants!


Do they have a Halloween nickname for you at work?
ReplyDeleteMaking the office spooky makes it more fun.
ReplyDelete