September 30, 2024

Welcome to #CountdownToHalloween2024 !!!!

 

Welcome to the Blog of Maple Grove Cemetery! 

My name is Lisa and I am the caretaker of the Maple Grove Cemetery.  
The story of how the cemetery came about is in the right sidebar. 

The cemetery is currently under construction!
Marvin is my foreman.

I just checked and this my 13th year of participating in the Countdown to Halloween !  (with varying degrees of success, of course).  I'm hoping this will be one of the better ones. 
Hi, I'm Chuck!

I enjoy exploring real cemeteries, so I'll have Cemetery Tuesday posts.  I'll post about Chuck's shenanigans, explore some other displays, attend some events and basically write about whatever floats my boat at the moment.  

Hope you come along for the ride! 


And just for fun - let's look at the long range weather forecast. 
Perfection!
Now if it only stays like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!