December 08, 2018

#Creepmas day 8

I volunteer for the Lapeer County Mounted Search & Rescue team.  It's a new program so we're still doing a lot of training and PR events to get our name out there.  
Today, we had an activation for a "missing hunter" drill.  

Of course Chuck went along for the ride! 
Honestly, if I had known we were eventually going to locate the missing hunter (a mannequin) - I would have let them borrow Chuck so we'd find human remains instead!

Somehow - I don't think my warped sense of humor would have been appreciated in this case. 
grim reaper evil laugh GIF

Lunch anyone?

I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!