December 13, 2018

#Creepmas day 13

I got my gift from the Merry Reaper gift exchange over at the HalloweenForum today!
I was pretty excited that it was from the lovely lady who coordinates it & both Secret Reapers in the fall, fellow Michigander, bethene!  
She really went above & beyond anything I could have hoped for. 
 Rusty went nuts over the cat toys!
OMG - the gloves!!
 I should have set a pop can next to Humpty Dumpty for scale - he's LARGE! 
The orange towel he's sitting on was included, too.
 I adore silly ornaments, and she really delivered!
The towel they're on is embroidered with a cute ghost.
 The squeaky nutcracker is for Jack & the candles will be in the cemetery next year!
 MAXINE!

 The ballerina pig is hysterical!
I love this witch nutcracker!  I don't know what she looked like before, but bethene gave her a makeover & she's perfect!


I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!