I swear I just posted here like a week ago, but my last post says 149 days!
Time really does fly when you're getting old.
The Spouse and I went on vacation earlier this month, so that'll be worth a couple posts. Chuck did some more travelling!
Oh and looking back to my last post - I had 2 opportunities to acquire the Cracker Barrel haunted house blowmold - and passed both times. It came to me later why I didn't jump on it. It's too detailed!
pic grabbed from a hugely overpriced eBay listing
That's being said - here are a couple blowmolds that I DID buy!
Because JOL cacti are SO common in Michigan!
Oddly enough, I bought it from someone on the East Coast!
See, I prefer the simpler blowmolds.
This ghost is just TOO cute!
The Grandson at Leo's Coney Island
This is a chain restaurant that we've been to many times -
we just haven't been to this particular location in years.
Of course, he had to step on the "try me" button and make the skeletons play their saxophones.
So yet again this year, At Home and TSC have already gotten a lot of my money.
I also have a couple other things from At Home that I didn't take pics of. 2 black metal flower stakes with skulls in the center and a spotlight that projects colorful dancing skeletons.
You know those huge skeleton groundbreakers that's been in all the stores the last few years? At Home has a mini-version! Like 12" tall! I looked for it when I was in the store recently but didn't see it (it was online only at the time) I'd grab that right up!
Super cute little snake!
The granddaughter was all excited when I got these heart hands - she makes hearts like that all the time so they're right up her alley!
There's a story why I bought the skeleton octopus. One of my favorite YouTubers is an artist named Adam who makes tidy nerdy things (aka North of the Border) and he's made several Octo-skulls, named Terry. This reminds me of Terry!
Now onto Tractor Supply....
they're killing me! I should buy stock.
First of all - I saw they had an eagle skeleton!
Bought it & picked it up at my local store.
I didn't realize assembly was required; however they sent me 2 of the same wings!
I called about returning it and they lady I talked to was pretty funny - she was quiet for a minute then said Hmmmf. I'm trying to picture some assembly line and someone messed up! And we both laughed, saying quality assurance must have been on break.
So she ordered me a new one and when I went to pick it up, I just had to return the bad one.
Which was entertaining to the TSC cashier I spoke to!
a left and right wing!!
Super cool - love it.
I need to figure out how I could mount him on the awning over the front door of my house (at least for H'ween) and put a spotlight on him. That would be a perfect spot.
I also got a new vulture since the one I had didn't survive when the wind blew the shack over a couple years ago. This one's got a rather limp neck, tho. Hopefully it was because it was very warm from being in the car when I took this pic....
OMG turkeys!!!
These actually light up - I think possibly the gobble & the chest? But definitely the eyes.
I might try them out just to see it, but I'd just leave the lights off.
I don't think they make noise - can you imagine??? Ghost gobbles!
I also like that these come with U shaped pins to hold them to the ground - a definite nice touch!
I've still being kind of watching the Home Depot website to see if they bring their jackalopes back altho I really don't need any more critters!
However, adding to the list of random weirdness....
Target is offering a KOALA!!!
Should I... or shouldn't I?
I actually have a place for this - there's a small cherry tree in my side yard, just behind where the cemetery starts.... this is only 8" long so it would fit on a small branch nicely..... but also wouldn't be visible from like anywhere, except in pictures.
Hmmm.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!