July 15, 2024

Almost double digits!

Hidey-ho, friends & neighbors!
Have I just never noticed that people consider July 5 the beginning of Halloween season?  I sure saw a lot of memes & stuff on the socials saying so.  I don't remember seeing anything about it in the past! 

But that's OK.  It can be!

I also saw that Target released their H'ween stuff online yesterday. 
I always have to check out the skeletons, no matter what store I'm checking out. 
OMG
A PENGUIN!
I wish it was bigger than 10.5 inches, but that didn't stop me from ordering.  
More than one. 
3
The Spouse likes Penguins so that's my justification. 
I also got this guy.  
He's only 24 inches so he can be a friend for the rainbow one from last year 
(who is currently hanging off a planter at work)
I wish they had less-mean looking faces.  I might have to add eyebrows. 
Target also has otters!  
It's really cute, but I passed on it. 

Let's compare the chickens & goats from Target (seen below on the left) and Joann's (on the right)


Not gonna lie.  I like the chicken. 





The goat seems a bit wonky to me.  I'm not sure what it is. Maybe I need to see it in person. 

But then since I was on the Joann's site (for research purposes) I looked at their skeletons, too. 
Between their 40% off "sale" and another 25% online only coupon.....
Chuck is getting yet another new friend!  
This one is a 3' tall one.  I like his happy face!  I'll be going to pick him up after work today. 

I think I need intervention!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm seeing it a lot more this year. Since the next 'big' holiday after July 4th is Halloween here we go! Plus stores are starting to put stuff out...even if it's too early for me personally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hit or miss finding anything actually in stores this early around here. It's mainly graduation & back to school so I just cause trouble online!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!