December 12, 2020

Out & about around Frankenmuth....

It's always fun to take Chuck places.  He's a great conversation starter! 
And when I don't have him out for photo ops. he folds up and fits nicely into the bag I was carrying as a purse for the day. 
If I remember my high school German correctly - this gnome's name means Happy.
So while I didn't take him into Bronner's with me I did take him around outside. 
This is a screen shot of the area map.  The top building is a hotel / water park.  The huge one with the brown roof is Bronner's.  The small round one right above the temperature is the Silent Night Chapel.  As you drive down Christmas Lane - it's all decorated in lights & figures.  It's lit up until midnight, so it's neat to drive around after the store closes and look at the lights. 
I didn't make this video of the lights in the parking lot, but Bronner's did!  
It's 5 years old so things have been changed up a little, but you get the jist of how it looks. 


I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!