December 07, 2019

7th day of #Creeepmas

Today we're still in Frankenmuth.  Chuck explored the River Place Shops and then played around outside of Bronners
 We also watched some guy in a Santa suit & 3 girls in skimpy Santa dresses shoot a music video by this tree. 
 
In a store called "For Bare Feet"
 
He was looking for the troll!
I'm pretty sure they close this bridge since it could get icy.  The rest of the concourse is all heated so there's never much/any snow or ice.  
 
This was in a store called Cherry Republic. 

The parking lot at Bronner's is always lit up. 
It is the "World's largest year-round Christmas store".
 
We only played on some of the decorations!



I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Chuck's looking good in that buffalo check scarf. Actually, I have one just like it. :) I notice he has his tux back. I got a kick out of your previous post where you said it was left behind at Thanksgiving. This looks like a really fun place to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!