December 06, 2019

6th day of #Creepmas

Today's adventures take us to Bronner's!

I didn't take Chuck inside with me (I wanted to concentrate on shopping!), but I found some fun ornaments that were apropos.    
 OK, the tiny pickle, not so much.  But that would be a hard one to find in the tree!
 I have some smaller eyeball ornaments - like golfball sized, but these are regular bulb sized. 
 
 
I had a picture of the rack directly below this but it was too blurry to see what it was.  
How cute is that????
 
After Bronner's we went to Slo Bones for lunch.  
 Chuck on stage!
 LIVE????
 
He looks like an ad!
I showed this picture to the hostess and she suggested I posted it on FB and tag them in it - so I did! 
btw, their food is excellent and I highly recommend it to anyone who is a carnivore and is the Frankenmuth, Michigan area!



I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

1 comment:

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!