March 12, 2019

Chuck is ready for shenanigans!

Rusty helped me fix Chuck's latest arm-related tragedy and now he's ready 
for St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans!  
On the bill this year?  Going to see an ABBA cover band!  This will be pretty awesome!
 So proud that there have been no Rick Allen references!
ya know... the Def Leppard drummer?
 So the first injury happened in September 2017 on our way to Chicago for my nephew's wedding. 
That repair happened on the road after the wedding, since the Spouse and I left Chicago and drove up thru Wisconsin, across the UP and back down state.  He needed to be fixed so he could explore!
Dammit Rusty!

 The second arm came off this past December, as were were pulling out the driveway on the way to Arkansas.  Medical tape didn't work anywhere near as well as electrical tape.
 I borrowed some (probably 20 year old) electrical tape from the mother-in-law to fix both arms.
A combination of poor wrapping and old tape didn't last long.
 The tape gave way a week or so ago when we went out to my sister's house and I had too much stuff + Chuck in my arms.
But now he's ready to go! 

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

1 comment:

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!