July 21, 2018

My 'At Home' bandwagon post

I had the afternoon to myself, so I finally broke down & went to get some Vitamin Orange! 
I've known about At Home having their Halloween goodies out for a couple weeks, but I was holding out until after mine & the Spawn's trip to Florida.

I'm wondering if it's still a bit early, since there were still a couple empty aisles
judge judy eye roll GIF
(next to the Christmas ornaments)
and they had stock up on top shelves & also stuck underneath other displays.
I'm all about the metal yard stakes.
 
LOVE!
I actually liked all of the Mystic Moon line they had.  
 

the black cat skeletons had irridescent gems for eyes. 
 the skulls & skulls w/ candles!
 
 



WTF?  Pastels??
I'm not a fan of inflatables, but they sure do make a statement!
 
 
 There are at least 4 shelves all with H'ween stuff up top - over the lawn furniture.
 
This was a pretty cool display. 
 More stuff tucked underneath
 The Moody Manor line was nice, too.
Very elegant
Lots of lace & velvet.
 
OMG.  I wasn't going to pay $50 for this, tho. 
 

 


 

 The random radios & candy bowls on the top shelf near the registers.

So this is what I came home with.
You know I had to buy something!
 I have a skull stake like this, but the happy JOLs will go great in the pumpkin patch this year.
 I didn't realize the rug above & sign below match until I loaded pics onto this post!
 This was one of the hard-to-reach things up on a top shelf.
 This was in the clearance area. 
I use real candles in the cemetery, but fake ones are good, too.
 Yoga skeleton
She might not be put away.
 This tiny skeleton has the potential to be fun!
I couldn't help but get the unicorn!

Have you gotten sucked into any stores yet?

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!