January 04, 2017

Road Trip part 4 - on the Promenade

Finally!  The sun came out & just in time.  I was going stir-crazy after sitting in a car for 2 days and then indoors for 2 more!
 Sunny & 70*??  let me outta here!
Cruising with the windows down. 
First stop - a nice stroll on the Promenade. 
This sign is actually at the opposite end from where we started - oops!
Anyone up for some checkers?
The old Army / Navy hospital, now a rehab / training center.
Yay!  My first real hot spring!
Ooo, paint me like one of your French girls!
Some sort of funky oak leaf. 
Mmmmm mineral water!
Warm & toasty on the toes!
The Arlington Hotel.
The former Fordyce Bathhouse.
I'm ready to take the waters!
Chuck the Park Ranger. 
Yay!  My favorite place - the Buckstaff Bathhouse! 
In front of the National Parks office. 

Still more tomorrow!
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!