January 04, 2023

300 Days!

Since I didn't post this in early November..... 

and since I'm looking at it with fresh eyes, I will start making notes on what I'd like to do differently for 2023.
Not sure if I'm feeling the shrubs next to the sign.
.
The additional Pet Cemetery
Chasing the escaped pony
Playing "Kick the Bucket"
Conga Line

*************************
After dark

I absolutely love how the sky looks!
Chuck had to make an appearance!
Yet another super cool shot of the sky!
Noted to add lights here...
The Mosh Pit is always fun!
I got some new additions this year, too.
Here are my new additions to the Mosh Pit.
I just went back & looked and they've been mentioned in a couple different posts. 
The skeleton came from Menards and the others from Lowes. 
These guys came from the Motor City Haunt Club's Haunted Garage Sale. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!