April 30, 2019

Happy Neewollah Day!

I've never heard of this before, but let's celebrate anyway!

Grab a beverage!

Things have been pretty quiet around here.  No real planning is happening yet, other than the occasional note jotted down or YouTube video watched. 

Easter happened and Chuck had a good time.

 Taking a nap in the sunshine with Ranger.
 Hunting for Easter eggs....

 Found an egg!
Dammit, Chuck!
 He also got swarmed by kittens!!

There were actually 5 in this litter, but you know that saying about herding cats?? 
yeah. 
They were quicker than me!
 
 What a beautiful day!
 Muddy, but beautiful!


Chuck also got mugged by Girl Scouts. 

And this is Thorington Schoolhouse in Washington Twp, MI.
I drive by this all the time going to my sister's house and finally stopped at dusk one day to get some pics.  I've always thought it was random & cool.


 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!