February 23, 2012

Checking in....

Hi!  It's been a while since I've posted.  I haven't run away, I promise!  Just not a whole lot of excitement going on at the Love Shaque lately.  It's mid-winter break so the girl was sold for child labor sent off to be a "worker bee"  at my sister's little farm for a few days but its work as usual for me & the hubby.

I did make a great find yesterday!  I stopped in the Salvation Army to wander around and found this for $2.50!!  It doesn't say on the box, but there's an 8 oz bag of CelluClay in there, too!  So I'm going to have to start making something. 


I made the mistake getting the girl a copy of the Breaking Dawn part 1 DVD (she's gotten them all as soon as they were released) and now I've been engrossed in reading the books.  I like the books better, since they go into more detail.  I'm almost to the part where that DVD ends - the baby is out, but she's not a vampire yet.  I need to hurry up and finish this so I can go read!!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!