October 11, 2016

20 days - the cemetery is coming together


Yes, this is supposed to be Cemetery Tuesday, it's just not an actual cemetery this time!

I took this Sunday afternoon - Jack wasn't out with me like he usually is, so once I put the rest of the Beagle pack out, it was easy to get him to come over!
 
 I love these ghosties!  I'm happy with them wedged in the top of the fence. 
This guy stands by the driveway - never fails to make me jump when I'm backing my car in!  I keep thinking there's someone standing there!
 
The Fabulous Fred. 
He needs something.  Maybe a random JOL in his middle.

 I don't have the skeletons dressed up yet.  
In fact, most of the little guys are still on the patio table in the back yard. 
 These 2 just naturally leaned toward each other, and reminded me of a couple gossipy old ladies, so I'm going to run with that.  With wine glasses.  
The lights need work.  Right now I have 2 green LED spotlights off to the left, a blue CFL flood in the middle and a green Halogen flood on the right.  It's not working.  Sigh. 

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!