September 30, 2016

The Countdown is beginning!
















OMG - don't you just love the badges this year??  I'm all about skulls & skeletons so these are right up my alley and I'm gonna use them all in my posts!

I have to confess that I'm not ready, so my Countdown posts will begin on Monday.  Shame.

Started setting up the cemetery in the rain yesterday.  All I got out was the fence & headstones and I was drenched.  I'm not about about mess with lights or the blowmolds while its so wet out, so I've been concentrating on indoor things.  I started painting a project for a post this afternoon and it's so humid from said rain that it's taking forever to dry!

There's still time to sign up if you're interested - it's a lot of fun and can't wait to see what other people are doing on their Countdowns!

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!