Thursday, October 1, 2015
30 Days - the Bucket List
I'm pretty sure we all have one - that long list of things we want to do before a certain age / date / whenever.
Of course, I have a Halloween one. So far it's pretty short, but I'm sure it'll be added to all the time!
Actually, a couple of these will probably be crossed off this season.
1. Halloweekends at Cedar Point.
2. USS Edson DD946 Ghost Tour
3. See "the Skeletons are Alive" in Northville - looks cheesy but my kind o cheese!
4. Bonaventure Cemetery (hoping to go here next summer! The kid will be at a dance competition 2 hours away - I can make a day trip!)
5. Visit the Queen Mary
6. Highgate Cemetery in London
more to be added later......
What else would you add?
Posted by Lisa at 7:00 AM