September 06, 2015

Yankee Candle part 2

I don't know what time Yankee Candle actually put these up online, but the dog woke me up at 6:30 the morning of the preview party and I decided since I was already awake that I'd check - and they were up!  I follow the Boney Bunch Love FaceBook page and whoever runs that is an awesome person.  They posted coupons $15 off $45 purchase so I happily used that on the following.   This dog house was an online exclusive, so since I was placing an order anyway.....

It's really cute. 
 The dog cracks me up! 


 The Crazy Cat Lady
the website now says she's online exclusive, too. 
And from the "Spellbound" collection -  Dancing Skeletons
 and the Sophia Trick or Treat votive.  This is a lot cuter than I expected it to be!  

I controlled myself pretty well this year.  There's a couple I'm still hemming & hawing about (the Last Call Bartender and the Telebone) but if I don't get them, I'm OK with it. 

During the Countdown to Halloween (did I mention that??  I signed up again!) I'll do a full rundown of all the pieces I have, just because I can.

#MGC

2 comments:

  1. My son bought Telebone and the electric chair piece online. I guess they both light up but I haven't seen them yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wooo- sorry this reply took so long! I seem to recall the Telebone lites up in kind of a weird way - does it?

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!