September 23, 2011

Happy Autumn !!

Autumn technically began at 5:05 am this morning.  I think it's been here for a while, tho!  It's been quite a while since it even got over 70 degrees.  Not complaining!  I like the coolness, but I'm not thrilled with the rain that we started getting last night.

OMG, I can't believe I didn't post this!  The hubster & I had wandered into the local Salvation Army recently and I found a shiatsu massager for $4.99 and got it for half off that!   I was a dork and haven't taken a pic yet, but it's very similar to this.....


I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to create with this......I haven't had a chance to search thru the threads on HF yet, since I know there will be 1000 different ideas posted there. 

I don't have any props that move - they're all static.  Which is probably why I felt compelled to pick this up!

The girl's birthday party / sleepover  is tomorrow and then we're going to the orchard with the family unit, so I probably won't get much done this weekend, unless....I recruit all these extra kids to help me set up!!!!   Hmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!