1. The cemetery needs some Jack O'Lanterns. The only lonely blowmold isn't cutting it anymore. So I have acquired more via eBay & one so far that I found at the Salvation Army.
2. Peeping Tom needed work. I appreciated his ugly shirt, but I made the mistake of slashing it, so his PVC-ness showed. He's got a new ugly shirt now. Same with Matt the groundbreaker.
3. Marilyn needed a LOT of work. She got totally remade. I got rid of the square foam bosom & now she's chicken wire & has a new blouse. I'm still not happy with her skirt because you can see her PVC legs. But she'll do for now. She needs hands, too.
4. I do believe Art is going to be remade into a victim for Big Mike.
5. I was somehow inspired to make 2 new life-sized guys to stand on each side of the driveway. These are a work in progress. They still need heads & hands. For their heads I want to use the foam craft pumpkins.
Did I mention their names are Chris & Jimmy?
And they will be carrying hockey sticks.
6. This is a new little family this year. Miss Angela hates when they look at her. So I threatened to store them on the shelf in her room.
Bettina Burnt, Anabel, Victoria the Victim & Penelope.
7. The Grave Periscope. I'm going to try my hand at paper mache on this. The plan is to put it outside on one of the graves.
8. A witches kitchen. This may be slightly ambitious, since it requires a piece of furniture that I do not currently have, nor have a place to store. There are ideas flitting around my mind, about something like a baker's rack. But anyway, I got a bit happy with the shopping & now have a large selection of bottles in all sorts of shapes & sizes. I really need to take inventory & see what I have. Then decide on contents & labels. This is my prize find here.....
I am on vacation for the next week & a half, so know knows what projects will get finished and/or started! I did find an excellent tutorial on HF for hands, so that's on my To-Do list.